History

POLIPLAST: history

1980 - Poliplast was established and it was located in Via Gesso in Cavaion Veronese.

1991 - The factory had been moved to Via dell'Industria 10/22 in Rivoli Veronese in order to enlarge the area intended for the production of packing items. Covered area:  4.000 sqm.

1994 - The company attended several fairs and extended this clientele because of the new market technology. Furthermore Poliplast has another aim: the international market.

1996 - We created another field of activity: "artistic staging made of polystyrene".

1998 - We developped our business through a resetting of our organizing structure.

2005 - 25th anniversary of our activity. We built another warehouse next to our head office for stocking our articles. Covered area: 1500 sqm.

2007 - reation of "VITALITA' NEL GLOBO" by Poliplast art sector with the collaboration of Master Virginio Ferrari. The work is visible to all in front of our offices.